Pros and Cons of Using Neteller at Online Casinos
- Extensive Acceptance: Neteller is accepted at most online casinos in New Zealand, granting players a lot of freedom in choosing their preferred gambling platform.
- Instantaneous Transactions: Whether you’re depositing funds to a casino or withdrawing from it, Neteller has no transaction time. This means that the money will hit your accounts instantly.
- Proven Trustworthiness: With its establishment dating back to 1999, Neteller has a long history of being a reputable e-Wallet, now available in over 200 countries with support for over 25 currencies.
- Robust Security Measures: Neteller prioritizes the safety of its users by employing top-notch encryption technology and implementing two-factor authentication. Deposits to online casinos are made without sharing any sensitive details to the casino, enhancing security further.
- Effortless Setup: Setting up a Neteller account is a breeze and requires no complicated KYC verification before it can be used.
- Mobile Compatibility: Catering to modern needs, the Neteller wallet is fully mobile responsive. Additionally, iOS and Android apps are available for enhanced convenience.
- Bonus Limitations: At some casino sites in New Zealand, Neteller deposits are not eligible for claiming bonus offers.
How to Make Casino Deposits and Withdrawals With Neteller
Follow these seven steps to make a casino deposit with Neteller:
- Visit and create an account with a Neteller casino.
- Go to the cashier of the casino and click the deposit tab.
- Select Neteller as your payment method and type in your deposit amount.
- Enter the e-mail of your Neteller account and confirm.
- Log in to your Neteller account via the new window that appears.
- Confirm the transaction via the Neteller interface.
- Have your casino account instantly funded.
Follow these seven steps to withdraw your casino winnings with Neteller:
- Sign in to your casino account.
- Go to the cashier of the casino and click the withdrawal tab.
- Select Neteller as your payout method.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Wait for the casino to process your payout.
- Receive your winnings instantly in your Neteller account.
Is Neteller a Fast Withdrawal Method for Casino Payouts?
Certainly! Neteller is one of the fastest ways to receive your winnings from an NZ online casino. Once the casino has processed your payout, the funds are instantly available in your Neteller account.
Consequently, the time it takes to receive your winnings in your Neteller wallet is directly related to how quickly the NZ casino you’re playing at pays you out.
Why Does the Withdrawal Time With Neteller Vary Between Casinos?
While Neteller promises instant processing time for all transactions to the wallet, online casinos have their own policies on how long it takes them to process payouts.
Some casinos in New Zealand process withdrawals immediately, while others do it in a few hours and some take several days to complete the transaction. The faster a casino processes your payout, the sooner it gets credited to your Neteller account.
How to Speed Up Casino Withdrawals With Neteller?
The speed of Neteller withdrawals solely depends on the processing time of the online casino you are playing at. To speed up this processing time, you can play at a casino site that pays out particularly fast, make sure your casino account is verified and become a high-valued player.
- Play at a fast payout casino: If you play at a Neteller casino that is known to pay out instantly as opposed to one that pays out within 48 hours, you will receive your winnings much faster. While self-explanatory, this is the number one tip.
- Verify your casino account: All legit casinos in New Zealand that support Neteller must conduct KYC procedures on their players in order to pay them. This procedure includes verifying their identity and address via documents that prove the same. To speed up the withdrawal process, it’s a good idea to complete your KYC as soon as possible (before requesting a withdrawal).
- Become a high-valued player: Online casinos want to ensure that their biggest spenders receive the best service and fastest payouts. You can withdraw your money instantly at most New Zealand online casinos once you reach a certain limit in monthly deposits. High-stakes players and VIPs always get their winnings paid out first.
What Can Cause Payout Delays With Neteller?
Payout delays with Neteller would almost always come down to casino related factors except for technical issues that, although rare, could occur with the payment provider. Here’s a list of possible things that could delay your casino payouts to Neteller:
- Insufficient KYC: If your casino account is pending for KYC verification, any payouts will be withheld until this has been completed.
- Security checks: Legit casinos are forced to comply with certain regulations and have a long list of rules themselves to protect their business. If any suspicious activity related to your account is brought to life, this can trigger certain security check which can lead to delays in your Neteller withdrawal.
- High workload: Even the fastest paying Neteller casinos can face a sudden shortage of staff or unexpected surges in withdrawal requests from players, resulting in delayed payouts.
- Wrong payment method: In order to withdraw via Neteller, most NZ casinos have it as a rule that your deposit must also have been made with Neteller. In other words, the same payment method must be used for deposits and withdrawals. If this is not the case, your withdrawal request can be cancelled which will result in payout delays.
- Maximum limit reached: Some Neteller casinos impose withdrawal limits on its players, be it on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. If you surpass these limits, your current withdrawal request will be put on hold until the limits are reset.
- Technical issues: Although uncommon, technical difficulties could occur either with the casino or Neteller itself, leading to delays in processing your cashed-out funds.
What Is the Minimum Casino Deposit You Can Make With Neteller?
Like most other payment processors, the minimum deposit with Neteller will vary from one online casino to another as they set the limits themselves. It is possible to find casino sites with minimum Neteller deposits as low as $1 even though this is very rare. The common limits you will find at almost every online casino in NZ are $10, $15 and $20.
Can You Claim Casino Bonuses With Neteller Deposits?
Not all NZ online casinos that accept Neteller deposits will allow Kiwi players to claim bonuses with it. This is one of the few downsides that Neteller come with. Therefore, it is important to read through the terms and conditions of the casino before signing up for an account. It may be that all casino bonuses are restricted with Neteller, that none are, or that only the welcome bonus is.
What Are the Fees With Neteller?
Transactional fees with Neteller are few, but there are some casino-related and Neteller-related fees that you might experience when using the payment method.
- Deposit or withdrawal fee at the casino: Some online casinos in New Zealand may charge you a small fee for using Neteller to fund your account or to cash out your winnings. This could be 2.5% on a deposit or $10 for a withdrawal. However, for the most part, casino transactions are free.
- Deposit or withdrawal fee for the Neteller wallet: Funding your Neteller wallet account with money can either be free via a bank transfer or come with 2.5% fee if you use a debit card or other option. Similarly, cashing out money from the wallet can come with a fee of $10 for a bank transfer or up to 5% if using other options.
- Currency exchange fee: If your Neteller account and casino account have different currencies on them (for instance NZ dollar and US dollar), transactions between these would be charged a currency exchange fee of up to 5%.
- Inactivity fee: If you leave your Neteller account unused for 6 months, a fee of $9 will be charged from your account every month.
Is Neteller Safe to Use at Casino Sites?
Being an old and trusted e-Wallet that is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Neteller is most certainly safe to use. In addition to the standard SSL encryption that you would find with all payment processors, Neteller supports two-factor authentication. This means that in order to log in to an account, not only is a username and password needed, but also a one-time code sent to your phone or e-mail.
Since its launch in 1999, Neteller has been recognized as one of the most trusted, safe, and convenient payment processors at online casinos in NZ. When initiating a deposit, no information other than the e-mail of the Neteller account is shared with the casino site and the same is true when cashing out.
Is Neteller Mobile-Friendly?
Neteller is very mobile-friendly. Well-developed mobile apps are available for download on the Google Play store and Apple store. These make access to your Neteller account and the transactions from it just as convenient as they are on a desktop computer.
All NZ casinos that support Neteller as a deposit method are also mobile responsive. Thus, it is easy for any Kiwi gambler to use their phone or tablet to sign up for a casino account, use Neteller to deposit, play their favorite pokies and then use Neteller to withdraw.
What Are the Best Neteller Alternatives for Kiwi Gamblers?
The best payment alternatives to Neteller are other popular e-Wallets that share the same positives, but also debit cards that can be more convenient to use. We recommend the following:
Does Neteller Decline Gambling-Related Transactions?
Neteller would not decline gambling-related transactions unless they are illegal or in violation of its policies. Residents of New Zealand are free to gamble at online casinos that are located outside their country.
Our casino recommendations are all thoroughly researched, so you can feel confident that any gambling-related transaction made via Neteller on these casinos are legal and will go through.
Can I Withdraw Casino Winnings With Neteller?
Yes, you can withdraw casino winnings to Neteller. However, the laws and regulations that most NZ casinos are under, only allow them to process withdrawals to the same payment method that was used to deposit. So, in order to withdraw your casino winnings to Neteller, this must also have been the payment method you used to fund your casino account.
Is Neteller Common in NZ Casinos That Pay Out Fast?
Yes. Almost every online casino in NZ that pays out fast supports Neteller, making it one of the most common payment methods to find. This allows you to choose from a wide range of gambling that will process withdrawals anywhere from instantly to up to 24 hours at most.
Find Casinos by Payment Methods